In this video, I'm going to share with you how incorporating Feng Shui into my home many years ago helped me to establish my meditation practice. I’m also going to offer some valuable Feng Shui suggestions for helping you to create your own sacred space. Whether you are just beginning to meditate or you’re enhancing your current practice, this video provides insights into harmonizing the energy in your home to better support your well-being.
The reason I created this video is because my clients often tell me that they’re interested in learning more about meditation, or that they need help getting started or maintaining their practice.
Meditation has been my anchor for almost 20 years and it’s been such a transformative part of my life and personal Feng Shui journey. I’m sharing my experience now because I feel compelled to help others.
Here’s what I cover:
- My favorite 8 Feng Shui suggestions for arranging a sacred space
- How Feng Shui helped me to cultivate my meditation practice
- Key Feng Shui changes that I made to my home to open up the energy
- What my meditation practice looks like
- 3 simple Feng Shui tips for supporting your meditation space and practice
I hope this information was helpful! Leave me a comment below with your thoughts.
To learn more about Heartfulness Meditation, visit: www.heartfulness.org
Additionally, if you’re interested in setting up a free 45-Minute Feng Shui Discovery session, click here to register.